Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Halloween


Halloween is great, especially the candy...(Yes, I have major sweet teeth). I was so excited that Cooper was old enough to go trick-or-treating and get some candy for me, I mean him. Actually, we only went to a few houses and to grandma and grandpa's work, but ended up with an acceptable stash. Cooper loves bananas and I sometimes call him monkey, so I thought it was suitable that he dress as a monkey for Halloween. He got the hang of trick-or-treating after the first door or so, but would say, "trick-or-treat" and start opening the door himself. I think he enjoyed all the kids coming to our house. We had quite a few, and luckily we handed out most of the candy so there wasn't too much left staring me in the face.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Cooper is such a cute little monkey. I can't believe he is two already. They grow up fast. I don't know what we did for entertainment either before Hailey was born, she does the funniest things. Hope to see you guys soon!

Chantri said...

Yes, he makes a monkey look as cute as can be! Logan loved trick-or-treating as well but he wouldn't say anything he just looked at them with a face that said, you know what to do! Gotta love kids. They make life fun.