Monday, November 5, 2007

Birthday #2!



Holy cow! I can hardly believe my little guy is already two years old, and what a fun two years they have been. We celebrated Cooper's birthday with pizza and presents the day before his birthday. At the pizza place grandpa Holman taught him how to say delicious and as he was sipping his fruit punch he said, "mmm, licious" it was pretty funny. We made him open presents in the car on the way home so he would stay awake because he didn't take a nap. It was one enjoyable car ride (Mickey Mouse singing all the way home). The next day we enjoyed balloons and cake. I always wonder what we ever did for entertainment before Cooper was born; he entertains me 24/7 with his new words and "sentences", funny faces, and explorations.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I think that Cooper is mmm licious.

Barb said...

I can't believe you have a 2 year old either...

Chantri said...

Happy B-day Cooper! He is getting so big! I really wish we could get our kids together to play at least once a month. We need to set up a plan! I'm glad Cooper had a great b-day...many more to come!