Monday, September 8, 2008

Out with the old in with the new

Am I on a roll or what? I'm going to get two posts in today. So, another reason why things have been crazy is because we are in the process of selling our house. Two weeks ago we put our home on the market and within a week and a half we had an offer on it...CRAZY. I hoped and prayed we could sell it quickly, but wasn't expecting to sell it that quick. I showed the house about five times; each time I had to make sure it was spotless (not so easy with a baby and a toddler running around.) One morning a realtor called me while he was outside my house to see if he could show it right then; thank goodness the house was still clean from the night before. So, our work paid off, and even better, we found a new house that we really liked and put an offer on it and just found out they excepted our offer. YIPEE! We will probably be moving sometime in October and boy am I glad someone will be doing it for us. We are excited to be starting a new adventure and continue to be so blessed and we are incredibly thankful.

9 comments:

thedeanfamily said...

Congrats, I am so excited for you guys and that everything has gone so smooth! You are so lucky to not have to pack and move everything...that's the worst! Keep us posted, love and miss you!

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Hey where is your house that you bought? I hope we are somewhat close cuz that would be sweet.

Lisa said...

Congratulations! I can't even imagine what it would be like to keep a house clean with two. Good luck with the move.

Anonymous said...

I won't lie - I'm a little put out! Makes me sad to think that you guys are leaving cuz we've just seemed to follow each other around the last few years! I'll miss you guys! But I'm happy for you and your new adventure!

Sharon Beesley said...

Hi Kacie. How are you? Congrats on the move. i'm glad I found your blog. I've turned into one of those Mormon fanatical stay at home mom bloggers and usually post something twice a day. Anywho, Rob wanted me to contact Jake because they are having a Missionary reunion on Oct.3. Pennington is putting it on. Email me as sharonbeesley@gmail.com for Rob's cell phone so that he can give Jake some more details.

Parley and Katie Call said...

Jake and Kacie! It's Katie (Lowry)Call...I just found your blog, it's so cute. Send me your email-mine's katiejoy80@hotmail. Congrats on your house!

Papa Paradigm said...

Wow, on to your 2nd house, congratulations! I wish we had a first one. It was cool to see you guys the other weekend.

Kunz fam said...

Hey it's Charity! I found you through Terrah's blog. Your family is so cute! Congrats on selling your home that is awesome!

Mikila said...

Well this is a pleasant suprise. Hi Jake & Kacie this is Mikila or aka Eeor haha. I have wondered about you a few times and have wondered what you are up to. Congrats on the new home, I think its hilarious that you live in Idaho still. Those where some fun times. Well I won't bore you, just wanted to say hello. Take care.