Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray

I must announce that Cooper went to nursery by himself for the first time. It was my first week back to church with Conner, so Jake took him to nursery then snuck out. The nursery leader did a great job of distracting him, and that was that. Maybe it just clicked, maybe he was ready, or maybe it was a fluke; but he went and that's all that matters. We were finally able to give him the toy we'd been bribing him with for weeks. He would say he wanted the toy, but would get to the nursery door and say, "don't want Jessie". So for those of you out there who think your child may never go to nursery alone, don't give up...if Cooper can do it anyone can; way to go bud! :) Wish us luck for next week, let's hope there's no "relapse".

Cooper with his "bribe" (Jesse and Woody) and Our Two Burritos

P.S. So I'm debating about going private or not. My posts are just simple updates for friends and family, and I can't decide if I want to give up the opportunity of connecting with "long lost friends" by making my blog private; I'll let you know if I decide for sure.

7 comments:

The Sullengers said...

If you go private - please include me! I wish everyone wasn't going private but I guess you have to do what you feel good about.

Karen said...

I love the burrito babies!

Myklind said...

Hey Kacie, Congrats on the new baby he is so cute. We have 2 boys too and I have to say it is so fun. They are getting to be good friends and it is so fun to watch. Neways I have looked at your blog a couple of times and I just wanted to say hi. Your family is so cute.

Karen said...

P.S. Brad was so jealous that I played Mario Kart. HEHEHE I knew he would be!

Lisa said...

Hooray! Looks like no nusery leader calling in your future.

Bree said...

Kacie! It's been forever!! I was so happy to see your comment! I love blogging and getting in touch with old friends!! So look at you- mommy of two adorable boys!! And I love the names Cooper and Conner! So fun to see what you're up to!

Harper said...

Congrats to Cooper! :)

And thanks for sending the picture of Conner in his scrubs. That was the best!