Saturday, December 4, 2010

I've done it again..

I guess I wasn't kidding in my last post when I said see you in four months. I wasn't actually planning to wait four months to update this thing, but it seems to have worked out that way. We have had some wonderful and fun events occur in our lives in the last few months; the best of course was welcoming baby Ryker to our family in October. He is the best baby ever and has really been fun. I had been knocking on wood since he was born just waiting for him to be fussy and not sleep, but I've come to accept the fact that he really is just a good little babe and couldn't be more grateful. We feel so blessed to have him in our lives and to have 3 sweet little guys. His brothers just can't get enough of him and are always kissing and loving him. They can't wait to see him when they wake up in the morning, and have been great big brothers.


Cooper also had a birthday in October. He had some friends over for a Halloween/birthday party. I can't believe it has already been five years since he was born. Where does the time go? He is such a great kid and a good big brother. We love him lots and are so proud of him. He is in to "superheroes" and was Iron Man for Halloween. Conner didn't really care what he was, so the little monkey was...a little monkey.



Another wonderful happening was Ryker's blessing. It was very nice and because we are moving (I'll have to save that for another post) we were able to have it at our home with just a few close friends and family.


Over the past few months it has been fun to have family come help us and visit us. We love you, and love having you visit! xxoo

7 comments:

Barb said...

Okay, you cannot keep me in suspense for another 4 months. Where are you moving?!

Bryn said...

Wow I'm such a slacker...had no idea you were pregnant. Now I'm intrigued to see where you are moving to!!

All 3 of your boys are just too cute!

Karen said...

Good crap Coop is 5 already? Man! 3 kids isn't to bad huh. Hopefully moving goes smoothly for you. Let me know if you need someone to complain to in the process. :)

thedeanfamily said...

It's about time! I miss you guys! I need to squeeze and hug little Ryker!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new addition. Love the first pic.

Natty said...

I finally found you!!! (thanks to the link :) Cute, cute, cute! You look absolutely beautiful in the blessing photos. We are going to miss you more than you'll ever know!!!

reginag said...

A gift from God.
www.directhomesearch.com