Friday, August 7, 2009

Finally some motivation

Call me a blog slacker if you will. My dad said he keeps checking for an update, and that was just the motivation I needed to post something on my blog. Summer has been busy and we've had lots of fun. Thanks to Kar I don't need to post much more than what she did about the fun we had last month just go to http://www.thedeaners.blogspot.com/ (Ha, Ha thanks Kar!)

These two loved the boat and the wind in their hair.


The cabin is in a prime location...close by the swings!

We enjoyed Seven Peaks waterpark, just like the good ol' days. Cooper got pretty brave and had lots of fun in the water and on the slides.
The summer has been hot, and we are looking forward to a cool down. Cooper will be going to preschool in the fall, and although he will still have another year of preschool, it's crazy that he is old enough for preschool. Some of my earliest memories are at Mrs. "B's" preschool. Going to the park across the street to play, green eggs and ham, bringing a handful of starbursts to school and telling the teacher I had treats for the class :), Thanksgiving program, and the little friends I had. I hope Cooper's preschool experience provide lots of fun too.
The bigger the kid, the bigger the mess. At least that's how Conner works. The older he gets, the more he gets into things and explores. He is on top of and into things constantly and I have found he enjoys eating chalk, dog food, and crayons recently. He keeps us on our feet, and keeps us laughing. He is a little character and our little cuddle-bum.
Strike a pose :)

5 comments:

thedeanfamily said...

Holy slacker indeed! Rippin off my blog...j/k. Thanks for keepin us company when we visited! That's hilarious, the Mrs. B memories, not to mention Sara eating glue and that you were greatful for your backpack;)

Karen said...

Totally Vogue Conner! Love the update. I'll have to go see what Kar posted. I love playing in the water during the summer...how fun!

MAK said...

It's the Kilpatricks I found you on Karens blog. Looks like Boise is being good to you.

Sarah said...

I'm totally the same - I never update. I used to be so good and then life just happened:) Can't wait till you're up again!

Lisa said...

Kacie we should start a club. I believe I too deserve a blog slacker award. Oh well, better sometimes than never I say. Keeps people on their toes. Your boys are super cute, growing up too fast, just like my kids, but cute indeed.