Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas 2008

We had a great year in 2008 and we're excited to welcome 2009! Hope this new year is filled with more great memories. Here are some photos of our fabulous Christmas.

Lots of Snow!


Lots of Rockin'!


Lots of Polar express train! (Cooper playing chicken, he only lost once ;)


Mountain River Ranch was a grand ol' time; the kiddos and I all bundled up.

p.s. I'm a little out of the loop and just barely started a facebook account. I'm trying to figure it out, so wish me luck. I'm going to try to not neglect my blog, and neglecting my children for more computer stuff is not an option :)

7 comments:

thedeanfamily said...

We had so much fun with you guys over the holidays! Your boys are such cuties and I am jealous of your house! We had good times and great memories. You're the best sis ever!!

Kendra , Eric, Parker, Kinzley Larsen said...

Looks Like fun!!! We miss ya a ton a BBall.. Whe are you moving back? j/k How do u like it over there? U better call next time u come!!!

Kunz fam said...

I am glad to hear that your holidays were good!!

McArthurs said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Your boys are pretty dang cute i must say. We were supposed to all get together while we were in Rexburg together, but it gets a little too crazy with all the family stuff huh? (Oh and Facebook is hard to figure out, for me anyways. Good luck with it.) :)

Sarah said...

Looks like you had fun! I still miss you guys like crazy! It's not like we girls have the x-box to keep in touch every night...!

Kendra , Eric, Parker, Kinzley Larsen said...

Hey I can't find u on facebook!!! Where are u? We are ERIC KENDRA LARSEN.....
Chow

Lisa said...

Looks like you guys had a great tiem! I may be starting the facebook thing too, but am completely lost about how it all works. Good luck.