Saturday, January 26, 2008

January Happenings

We have had a great year so far. We celebrated my Grandma Holman's 92nd birthday, my mom's birthday and Jakes 29th birthday this month. Cooper continues to crack us up with things he says. Yesterday he hurt his belly and said, "I hurt my baby brother." I guess we need to help him understand that Cooper doesn't have a baby brother in his tummy, just mommy :) He also went potty for the first time on the toilet this week, but truthfully I think it was an accident. (He hasn't gone since, despite all the bribing).

I thought this was funny. Cooper loves primary songs and in this video he is playing with Play Doh, and trying to sing at the same time.

5 comments:

Barb said...

That is so cute! Definitely show that to his girlfriends...

Karen said...

Maybe he could do a musical number at church.

The Sullengers said...

I was just joking about the pictures :) - but the one you put up is awesome!!!

Chantri said...

What a smart little boy....could he come and tutor Logan?!

The Dunns said...

Kacie-

Cooper is such a cute little guy! I love it that he loves Primary Songs. I am the Secretary in our Primary and half the kids don't sing the songs at all. Way to go on teaching him and having them playing. Oh and you asked how much longer I had well I actually have about a week and a half. It is coming down to the wire so we will see if you comes on time or early or even late. I am kind of nervous for the second one, it seems like I haven't ever had a baby and it is all brand new again. I hope and pray the labor and delivery go smooth. I am excited for you guys too just about one more month it looks like right. Keep me posted.
Love,
Carly