Sunday, December 30, 2007

Another wonderful holiday season





We had an amazing Christmas. Lots of snow, family, and great food, what more could we ask for. (Except to have the Deans home, of course). Cooper was lots of fun and enjoyed all of the festivities. He had fun opening presents, and really liked his ornament from grandma and grandpa, if that was all he got I think he would have been happy. Jake's Wii was a hit, and we've had fun playing it. We even got my mom and dad to play a match of tennis...quite entertaining. Jake and I also celebrated our 5 year anniversary this past week. I'm a very lucky lady with a wonderful husband, and can only say, "time flys when you're having fun". We have so much to be thankful for; we've had a wonderful 2007 and are excited for another great year in 2008! Happy New Year!

7 comments:

thedeanfamily said...

Bifff, Looks like you had lots of fun with out us! I like Cooper's car slippers, I am sure he loves them too. Miss you and love you!

Barb said...

I can't believe you've been married 5 years...

Karen said...

We will challenge you to a wii duel!

Meg said...

Happy New Year!!! I love little Cooper is he so dang cute!!

EdgarC said...

Kace!
I am so glad hear from you. I had no clue that you had a boy, that you were pregnant, that you lived in Rexburg, and that you were related to Pocahontas. I thought we were friends!?

Chantri said...

You were very much missed at the get-together, but I am glad you had a good anniversary.
Love the Christmas pics, so cute!

The Sullengers said...

So I have noticed no pictures of you...hmmmm... Just kidding - hopefully all is going well with the pregnancy - congrats!