Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Summer Happenings


Hi Everyone-

We decided that blogs are a good way to keep in touch with everyone, so we decided to start our own. We are all doing great. We are happy and healthy and couldn't ask for anything more.


We have had a fun summer, especially with visits from the Dean family. We had a fun barbeque and marshmallow roast in our backyard with the whole family during their visit.


We have had a couple of famiy reunions, and love getting together and catching up with family.


We are enjoying Rigby and are looking forward to the fall and a couple of fun vacations in the next couple of months.

4 comments:

The Dunns said...

Kacie-
WOw I am so proud of you for setting up a BLOG! It is darling, now I can keep track of you guys. You will get addicted to it believe me. That is awesome you guys have a place for fires in your backyard, how fun. Cooper is growing up so fast, he looks exactly like Nick. I love the picture on your slide show of him in the Swing or Highchair or whatever it is, where is a sleep while eating.
Love,
The DUnns

Barb said...

Welcome! Cooper is SO cute!

Natalie said...

Kacie,

I'm so glad that you set up a blog. It is fun to see how everyone's families are continuing to grow. Cooper is getting so big.

Nat

Chantri said...

Hey! I love your blog...Cooper is such a handsome little guy! I can't believe how smart he is. I still can't get Logan to say much. He's so stubborn! He definitely has “NO” down though! I agree with Car, you’ll become addicted to your blog…it like becomes your journal!